When you visit www.pristine.com, or acquire or use our products or
services, we may collect the following types of information about you:
- General information, such as your name, address, phone, and e-mail address to fulfill
your requested service and to contact you in the future.
- Information to verify your identity, or your status as a registered user, by means
of a cookie. Cookies may also be used to manage your status when registering for
- Technical information about your computer or browser so that we may provide you
with the correct product or service you request, or to format e-mail messages that
best align with your computer's capabilities.
When it may be necessary to share the information you provide:
Pristine.com does not share your personally identifiable information with third
parties unless it is related to fulfilling the services you've asked us to perform,
or as is permitted by law. The information you provide us can only be shared under
- Within Pristine.com and our subsidiaries
- We may share information about you, and the products and services you have purchased
from us, among Pristine.com and our subsidiaries, all of whom follow our privacy
- With service providers
- In some cases, we employ service providers to provide a product you order, to fulfill
a service you request, or to market one of our products or services. While this
may require us to share your information, these service providers are strictly prohibited
from using your information other than to act on our behalf.
Please note that if you purchase products such as books or videos through a third
party vendor in which we provide links to, you are doing business with that company
and not Pristine.com. Therefore, your information may be collected by that company
and subject to their privacy policies.
- For legal reasons
- In some cases we may be required to disclose certain information to comply with
the law, an investigation, or a legal process, such as a court order or subpoena.
- In case of a sale of a business
- Your information may be transferred in connection with a sale, merger, transfer,
exchange, or other disposition (whether of assets, stock, or otherwise) of all or
a portion of a business of Pristine Capital Holdings, Inc., or its subsidiaries.
- Our Security Safeguards
- We employ industry-standard physical, electronic, and procedural security safeguards
to protect the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us
from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration. Whenever we prompt you to transmit
sensitive information, such as a credit card number, to us through our Web sites,
we support encryption of your data as it is transmitted.
- Former Customers
- We treat information concerning our former customers the same way we treat information
about our current customers.